Note of Caution
If you are in doubt about whether you should start practicing the art of Kegel Kung Fu, please consult a medical health professional.
You May Not Be Suitable for a Yoni Egg If:
● You are pregnant.
● Your vulva, vagina, or bladder is inflamed or infected.
● You have a moderate or severe vaginal prolapse.
● You have had pelvic surgery in the last three months.
● You use an IUD or coil, as advanced exercises may dislodge the IUD.
● You have a myoma.
● You have recently given birth. It is recommended that you wait at least six weeks after giving birth before you start a yoni egg practice. It is a good idea to doublecheck with a health professional that you are good to go before you get started.
When To Not Practice With Your Egg
Do not practice with the egg if you have any type of vaginal or urinary tract infection.
If you ever feel pain or discomfort during your practice, stop. Practicing Kegel Kung Fu should always be pleasurable, not painful! As always, consult your doctor if this is the case, as it is not normal.